NLP for Project Managers by Dr Peter Parkes published by BCS
‘NLP for Project Managers: Delivering using neuro-linguistic programming’ was published 10th March 2011 and is available now through Amazon
These resources from the book will help you to decide to buy:
- Book review by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Book review (9/10) from the BCS website.
- Read a review by Elizabeth Harrin, award winning author of PM4Girls, Get started in social media for Projects, etc
- Read review by Lindsay Scott, Founder of Arras people and Editor of forthcoming Gower publication on soft skills for PM.
- Author Q and A from ITNow magazine
- NLP4PM book cover
- What is NLP?
- NLP4PM Preface and what you will get out of it
- NLP4PM book contents
- NLP4PM introduction to book
- Summary of Part 1 – The world of project management
- Summary of Part 2 – The world of NLP
- Summary of Part 3 – NLP for project management
- NLP4PM Figures
- A virtual week in the life of an effective PM
- Endorsements (tab)
(These and further documents can also be found under the ‘Free resources” tab)